Monday 28 April 2014

Dave Grohl

Dave Grohl is by far one of my most favorite, most respected idolised people in the public eye, in fact at all. I mean his music, yeah that's pretty cool... but I like a lot of music.

I mean as a person, as a human, especially someone who is very much in the public eye, he is so unbelievably grounded and down to earth. He never says anything controversial, nor is he a dick in interviews, in fact I've seen him in so many interviews where most "rockstars" wouldn't even bother with.

Today, I saw This. I've seen many before, but this has to be one of the best collections. They're reports of Dave not only being human, but actually a fucking awesome human.

There's a part of me that wishes the foo fighters played generic commercial pop music, maybe even some EDM, just so their awesomeness will be spread amongst more people, especially the easily influenced youth.

Anyhow, I will leave you with this, a reported tweet by the man himself (I don't use twitter so can't confirm this)

"Nickleback walk into a bar. There is no punchline since ruining music isn't funny."

Cheers Dave you Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment